We sprinkle pepper daily over much of our food as a warm, spicy condiment. With our tower collection of peppercorns you may venture off the pepper path and try the different types on specific dishes. Ranging in heat and spice, these peppercorns offer a unique way to test and pick your favorite.
- Tellicherry Pepper - 10 grams -grown in the same region as our exclusive Wynad pepper, Tellicherry is one of the finest peppercorns. Fragrant with spice, fruitiness, and front of the mouth heat.
- Szechuan Pepper - 6 grams - woodsy, minty, citrusy, lavendery flavor with a cooling sensation in the mouth. Toast in a dry skillet for a few minutes to bring out full flavor.
- Muntok White Pepper - 10 grams - spicier than black peppercorns with an herbal, fruity flavor. Lacks the full aroma of black. Use with all food and especially when you do not want to see black flecks.
- Cubeb Pepper - 8 grams -also known as Comet's Tail Pepper, these berries are not a true peppercorn. They have an allspice, eucalyptus, citrus hint along with the heat of black pepper.
- Asian Pepper (Wynad Black Pepper, our exclusive organic pepper from Kerala, India) - 10 grams -higher volatile oil content makes this pepper the spiciest of all. A nice tingling on the lips and rich complex flavor and aroma.
Tower size is 5" tall by 2" diameter.